Phone: 0646 9852 - 0
Fax: 06461 9852 – 23
The company data protection officer of Bodenbender GmbH can be contacted at the above address, Mr Thomas Michel, or under firstname.lastname@example.org and 06461-985224
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our www.bodenbender.com website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider. The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your request to unsubscribe at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
c) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as this is legally permissible and is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
You can change the cookie settings here.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- The operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see point 4) on your computer, if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
6. Social media plug-ins:
We use social plug-ins of the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social networks on our website on the basis of Art.6 para. 1 s.1 lit. f GDPR to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest in the sense of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plug-ins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Through the integration of the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
On our website, you will find plug-ins of the short news network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server.
7. Rights of the individuals affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to place a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Integration of third-party services and content
It can happen that within our online offer contents or services of third-party providers, such as city maps or fonts from other websites are integrated. The integration of content from third party providers always requires that the third-party providers are aware of the IP address of the user, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content. Furthermore, the providers of the third-party content may set their own cookies and process the users' data for their own purposes. User profiles can be created from the processed data. We will use this content as sparingly and as far as possible to avoid data loss and will select reliable third-party providers with regard to data security.
The following presentation offers an overview of third-party providers and their contents, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, the possibility of objection (so-called opt-out):